Message to the Jewish Community around the world
TO WIN OR TO BELLY-ACHE?
THAT IS THE QUESTION
Jews make it their business to talk about Kristal-Nacht, yet forget about ‘Joseph-Nacht’ when Joseph’s Tomb was burned, defecated in it, and while G-d’s evil enemies used the Torah Scrolls to wipe their behinds after doing their filthy deeds. How could Jews be silent on this?
If I was a Jew I would be ashamed to call myself one.
This issue alone needs to be vocalized so much, yet instead we only think of the dead and we say “never again” while the “never again” happens right in front of our eyes.
It’s a dead heart that thinks only of the dead and forgets the living.
Here are my honest findings after studying Jews for the last two years, and I wish to make this public:
– Most Jews act as they see other Jews react around them. They seem to seek more to be accepted in order to get respect, instead of gaining respect by strength and honor.
They seek Arab love like a farmer who plants seeds on rocks and daily pours water on stones leaving the good soil untouched.
Jewish students at Princeton got scared and blamed the messengers, Jewish students at George Washington University gladly stood up and stated “We the Jewish students stand with our Palestinians friends”, and the only Jewish student with guts at San Diego State University got hell from every other Jewish student for bringing me to speak. Yet after the victory in which the turn up was historical (1000 turned up), all his friends sent him cards of ‘thank you’. Why is it that they objected at first, thanked him later? It’s because as usual, it’s one person who stands against the tide and makes all the difference.
– Most Jews trust the wrong guys and reject the ones who truly want to help. I get continual accusations for doing this for money, an accusation I already get from my enemies, but also from my Jewish friends? They ask me for my terror credentials as this is the only thing needed to be accepted as true and genuine. Arafat never had to show his terrorist credentials. Why should he? His finger prints where on every crime scene, yet he got the red carpet and was given a homeland. When he wanted a homeland in Jordan and acted like a brat, King Hussein expelled him immediately. No one asked one of the world’s leading Jew killer’s for credentials, it wasn’t necessary. Not even the very people whose children he murdered even ask. Jews only want to welcome me if I have terrorist credentials, and that my confessions alone are not enough.
I met with a prominent Jewish scholar and speaker recently who stated to some of my colleagues that what I do ‘makes a good living’, so I flew thousands of miles and met with him and presented all the evidence to him – documents and articles to prove that my American family were well connected with Winston Churchill, articles to show that my Arab family were connected with terror, my name, my exit visa, the land I lost for the sake of standing for Israel, and all other documents. I even showed documents to prove that my true name is “Walid Shoebat” and is not an assumed name as they say in the media, yet he still asked me “how do I know that you were a terrorist?”
It’s like I had to remember to take a picture of me with a bomb in my hand, that my confession is not enough, and even if I did it won’t make a bit of difference. I made this very long trip flying from distant land to get 45 minutes with him to still get questioned like this.
Indeed, we are getting tired, yet no one really even cares.
Not only I am tired, but every Arab who I speak to who defends Israel is tired as well. Joseph Farah stated “I’m through trying to understand the incomprehensible moves of a self-flagellating nation. I’m through trying to point out the moral rightness of a state and a people who themselves fail to discern right from wrong.” Yet while I read Farah’s comments that he is giving up, I doubt that he is, and neither will any one of us Arabs give up on the Jewish people and Israel.
I myself have given up on the little piece of land I purchased from my own father after presenting the bill of sale he stated “we do not honor agreements with unbelievers”, yet I hate to see Jews loose their land as well.
Yet we hope to provoke Jews to jealousy for your G-d given right. Brigitte Gabriel has similar experiences. She deals with Jews who accuse her of being an extremist for calling terrorists barbaric, yet when I speak to her she reminds me “Walid, we each have a bullet with our name written on it”.
Yet Jews always ask me as to “why Arabs do not speak out” “how come we don’t have many Arabs speak like you do?”
The answer is simple : We do not get the full support from Jews who live in a world of Tekun Olam and Kumbayah.
I still get accused of trying to convert Jews to Christianity when all the evidence is that I am converting Christians to see that their salvation is connected to aiding Israel. Just look at my Christian promo to the church and every church speech that I do and one can see what I honestly do.
I get calls and emails of complaints more about my Jewish manager rather than the pathetic state of the Jewish response to Islamic terror. I have to kiss up to every one who complains because I live amongst a people that have more complainers then doers.
I get criticized for criticizing Islam in a world that openly criticizes Christianity and Judaism, with a people who consider critiquing Islam as the unpardonable sin. When was the freedom to critique a religion considered racist?
I get criticized for speaking to Jews as to why they need to get back to faith. I continually speak to faithless Jews who don’t even know the basics of their faith, heritage, and history. I continually get harangued as to how to angle myself, and position myself to be accepted politically as to please the Jewish left instead of converting the left to get back on track to their Jewish pride and heritage.
People who judge and do not stand in the front line have no clue how we feel.
You cannot imagine how many times Jews tell me “I am afraid for my children, I have a family, I am afraid” as we ourselves do not have any children, and our children do not count. So far my wife has not received a single email of encouragement from Jews, and my children have to review in their minds how their father will get beheaded if the Muslims ever caught him. My colleague Ibrahim Abdallah had over 400 phone calls of threats from his Muslim community and not a single call of support for speaking on terror.
Yet, almost all Jewish intellectuals say that ‘only 15% of Muslims are fundamentalists’ I caught myself making this lie as well. We do not want to offend Islam.
Almost always, the first question that comes from Jewish audience is “are you not afraid for your life?” People who usually ask this question are themselves afraid for their life but are afraid to fight to preserve it. It’s only by attempting to lose our lives that we preserve it, and that vigilance is the price for freedom. The only thing they can express is their fear instead of their voice.
I asked my youngest son as what should I do when Jews ask me the question ‘are you afraid for your life?’ to tell them ‘In life we all have two choices – die for something, or of something,’ this out of the mouth of my 15 year old kid.
I leave speaking events to sit in a hotel room sobbing my eyes out, not for a world that doesn’t give a damn about us, but for a world that doesn’t give a damn for itself.
We act as we have so many friends, yet the only friend we have is G-d who I sit and speak to continually. We don’t sleep a single second before these events worried about the crowds and what will they say and object about. Then I leave the events thinking about all the pathetic questions Jews ask “how can we make Arabs love us” “Giving land to the Palestinians is the only solution” “are you afraid for your life” “how do we know that you were truly a terrorist” “thank you for telling your story” bla bla bla…
Yet Jews forget about telling their own story. It’s their story that needs to be told and not ours. Why are they not telling their story all over the American Universities? The soft soil that is willing to be planted with truth is ignored, while they focus so much on the haters and writing to the editors of news papers. They react and forget to act. Acting and not reacting is the only way to victory.
I go to events organized by religious Jews who insist not to quote the Prophets while Muslims freely quote their prophet with all the beheadings and murder. They accept us ‘strange’ Christians as the only friend, but expect us not to even share G-d’s promises to possess the land? I refuse to cow-tow to belly aching Jews and risk the wrath of an angry G-d.
Jews are ashamed to quote the truth but object when Muslims quote lies, yet refuse to quote verses from The Good Book?
What Jews lack is holiness and a need to do Teshuva. Jews tell me that they are not religious, yet when I ask them do they put up a Menorah they always say yes, and when I ask them that this is a religious symbol they do not know what to say. If I ask them how is it that Israel won against all odds they always say ‘it was a miracle’, yet when I ask them “do you believe that the Bible predicted these miracles?” they always pause and show no emotion.
Even many of the Rabbis object. One Rabbi in Florida said that he liked my speech but I lost his support the moment that I objected on giving land for peace. Why I asked? He said that giving land to the Arabs is the most logical solution. I asked him if he kept Kosher in which he said “of course, I am a Rabbi”, then I asked him “Rabbi, is it logical to keep Kosher in today’s world” and he said “no”, then I asked him, why do you observe this “illogical” commandment and refuse to observe the other? The land was given to you to posses forever, why do you always pray as a Rabbi “If I forget thee oh Jerusalem, let my right hand…., yet you want to give up East Jerusalem? Why not cut your hand Rabbi?” He got speechless of course, but instead he would object to the messenger instead of viewing his inner heart. He prays thinking he doesn’t really mean it and hates the messenger for stating what he supposedly believes in.
It’s like speaking to a dead branch with no fruit. The only thing that grows on it is thorns from the past, and every time you touch it, it pricks you and causes you to bleed – inside.
I really have no one to complain to except to my Jewish manager named Keith, it took me two years to convince him to state his real name – Kalman David Ben Yisrael, he is my only Jewish convert, not to Christianity, but to a Bible observant Jew who believes that G-d has given them the land and yes, he has the appearance of a salesman and talks more like a car salesman at times, and could talk your ears off since he talks too much, but has the spirit of Joshua. He spends all the money he makes, and no matter how much I chew him out he still does the same thing – spends everything he makes on the cause and takes the food out of his children’s mouth, and yet he gets accused of doing it for the money.
I want to really and seriously fire him for looking like a salesman and acting like one, but cannot find another idiot for the cause who is willing to do what he does. He is an amazing guy who stays up all night for his people, yet his people always view him as “money hungry”. He never gets paid for the thousands of hours he puts in, and drives hours to pick me up for my events in the east coast, and drives me all around for days free of charge, a task that is not part of any manager who arranges speaking tours.
In fact I tried to find a replacement. One of the people who objected about him so much arranged another manager and I went to meet this Jewish lady who supposedly arranges speaking events for the elite, when I told her what I speak about and shared my story she walked out on me with the words “You are weird, an Arab who denies his own people like you do? You sound like a Jew wannabe”
She was right-on; the insult hurt me greatly, but she was wrong since I do not want to be a Jew. I am not that crazy. Secondly, if everyone on this earth became a ‘Jew wannabe,’ don’t you think it will solve all the problems Jews face today?
Kalman has no choice but to solicit for funds since without money one cannot do anything. He has collected peanuts so far because his people see it more important to spend hundreds of millions on the dead than the living.
Jews say that Isaiah 53 is about Israel while Christians say it’s about Jesus. Just making this statement can put me in hot water but at times I look at these verses and see that some of them fit for anyone who stands up for Israel – since what the Jews reject at times is the evidence of true friends, and what the Jews accept is the evidence for a wolf in sheep’s clothing.
The following is our advice from the Shoebat Foundation as to what needs to be done:
– Reacting to the enemy is a total waste of time. Reacting to self hating Jews is a waste of time. Projecting a positive position on Israel is a waste of time because the media are not interested in the inventions, scientific progress Jews/Israel provides.
– Objecting to divestment of Israel is a waste of time. As a matter of fact, we can aid ourselves by doing reverse psychology – go ahead tell people to divest, but then advise them to stop using their cell phones, using insulin, their computers etc etc.
– The Media are only interested in reporting stories that get ratings. Unfortunately the latest cure for cancer might get page 30 of a newspaper or the tail end of a news bulletin. If the American company put up the money for the research they would get the credit and not Israeli scientists. Israel might get a brief mention if they are lucky.
– The Media are only interested in the latest headline. HEADLINES that attack the enemy and project truth is the ONLY WAY. It requires a plan and huge financial resources to accomplish. The Jews are not up to the task and no matter what we say, Jews will continue to fight Brit Zedak, Norman Finklestein and Naom Chomsky et al. What we need is the support of a handful of people, and not the majority belly-achers.
– STOP WASTING YOUR TIME. We have to drown out the message of the enemy with our message. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY. It does not mater what I say only a few will listen. Again, we are looking for these few gems.
– There is ONLY ONE WAY and that is to attack. I repeat ATTACK. The preemptive strikes used in the Six Day war was the only way Israel won, but this time the Phantom F4s and Mirage airplanes are the Arab ex Terrorists et al.
– We need to grab people’s hearts and not only present intellectual arguments. The Palestinians do this all the time. Theire refugee problem is all Israel’s fault yah de yah. The only people interested in intellectual arguments are JEWS.
– We will win by Jews fighting by enthusiasm and strength and not only by information.
– When we put a dent in the enemy, the very same people who accuse us of “doing it for the money” will be our biggest fans.
– In history, it’s always the few who made all the difference, and not the belly-aching crowds. It took my great grand father’s best friend Winston Churchill years to finally be recognized, and it took Martin Luther King Jr. years to be accepted, but the best investments are the long-term commitments.
Are you one of these few gems? Are you willing to act instead of reacting?
Stand and fight, attack the enemy, make your case. Do what needs to be done, if so, sign up and join us. If not, step aside and give your belly aching complaints to someone else. We are tired of the belly-achers.