In light of everything we’ve learned about Huma Abedin, the wife of Anthony Weiner, former Congressman from New York, there is incredibly strong evidence to suggest that she is compromised by a conflicting family interest at best, an agent of the Muslim Brotherhood at worst. To this day, we still have not seen her Form 86, which she would have necessarily had to have filled out to get the security clearance she received when working as Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Chief of Staff.
Now, in an effort to rehabilitate her husband’s political career, the New York Times is reporting that Abedin is the driving force behind Weiner’s decision to run for Mayor of New York City.
As Mr. Weiner, a Democrat, seeks an improbable return to politics, announcing this week that he is running for mayor of New York City, some have wondered how a politician who exchanged sexually explicit messages with strangers could persuade his wife to undergo another excruciating period in the spotlight.
But the reality, it turns out, is just the opposite: Those close to the couple say that Ms. Abedin, a seasoned operative well versed in the politics of redemption, has been a main architect of her husband’s rehabilitative journey, shaping his calculated comeback and drawing on her close ties with one of the country’s most powerful families to lay the groundwork for his return.
Some irrefutable facts:
- Al-Qaeda hit New York City on 9/11/01
- Al-Qaeda is an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood
- Huma Abedin’s mother is a LEADER in the female branch of that group, known as the Muslim Sisterhood
- Huma Abedin’s brother served on a board at the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS) with Sheikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi, the Spiritual leader of the Muslim Brotherhood and Abdullah Omar Naseef, founder of the Rabita Trust, which was led by an Al-Qaeda founder – Wael Julaidan.
- Naseef also founded the Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs (IMMA), which was headed by Huma’s mother and father, until her father died.
- Naseef was also the Secretary-General of the Muslim World League (MWL) during the 1980’s.
- Huma Abedin served on the Board of IMMA with her mother, brother, and Naseef.
- Huma Abedin was a Board Member of of the Muslim Students Association (MSA) at George Washington University in the 1990’s. MSA is a Muslim Brotherhood group.
So, why would the supposedly scorned Huma Abedin be more driven to see her husband become Mayor of the city attacked by Al-Qaeda than he apparently is?
Based on what we know, we can logically conclude that there are Abedin family members who would see it as a major victory if one of their own became the first lady of New York City. It would be a larger symbolic victory than construction of the Ground Zero mosque.
Did we mention that we still haven’t seen Huma’s Form 86 and there is no record of her denouncing the Muslim Brotherhood?