By Walid Shoebat (Shoebat Exclusive)
Mecca is the central focus of Lucifer worship. The investigation becomes monumental since Mecca fits every Scriptural verse pertaining to Lucifer and the Harlot city (Revelation 17)
While some insist that some of the Biblical descriptions of the Last-Days Harlot city may bear some similarities to Rome (in which they assume it depicts the veneration of Mary) or New York (for being a major commercial hub), such theories come short since ALL of the Biblical descriptions must be met and not just a few.
Whatever theory one accepts, it must be both reasonable, and it must conform to EVERY relevant verse in Scriptures.
As to when this measure is taken with Rome and New York, the biblical scales find such theories wanting.
Why we believe Mecca is the center focus of the Bible and Lucifer worship becomes monumental since Mecca fits every Scriptural verse pertaining to Lucifer and the Harlot.
Just take one small example, when Muslims circumambulate around the Kaaba it is the act of veneration to an asteroid (Acts 19:35) and to Satan and is even alluded to in the Bible in Ezekiel 31:3:
“Behold, the Assyrian [Lucifer] was a cedar in Lebanon with fair branches, and with a shadowing shroud, and of a high stature; and his top was among the thick boughs. The waters made him great, the deep set him up on high with her rivers running round about his plants, and sent out her little rivers unto all the trees of the field.”
So what is this “running round about his plants”?
Where is this practiced in Rome or in New York?
What we deduce from this verse is that Satan (the Assyrian) is a beautiful angel and as his idol is, he is clothed in beautiful covering as an angel with high status. Peoples and multitudes from every nation made him great, and the underworld set him up high with the multitudes running round about his well adorned idol and sent out all the people to all the idols that were set for him.
Today we see millions yearly circumambulating roundabout the Kaaba circle, which exerts the only spiritual influence over a great mixture of multitudes of different ethnicity and languages to gather them in her abandoning their tongues to speak “one language” (Arabic), “one attire”, “one purpose” and “one world nation” (Umma) and commit spiritual harlotry. Mecca sits in “the desert” “sitting on many waters” which are “peoples, multitudes, nations and languages” (Revelation 17).
We also find a similar depiction in Isaiah 21, the combination of these three descriptions “city”, “desert”, “sitting on many waters”, “circumambulating around her”, is this city in the “desert by the Sea”; Mecca.
But it is Ezekiel 31, which speaks of circumambulating around an idol “her rivers running round about his plants”. Such “plants” are idols that represent Lucifer (The Assyrian).
Is such an event in the Hajj a small issue:
(Above: Like a streaming river, they stream around the Kaaba and converge to Bab-Illah (Babel))
The “shadowing shroud” in Ezekiel 31:3 is reminiscent to the black cloth that covers the prostitute Kaaba in Mecca and the streams perhaps refers to the hordes of people from all over the globe who come to worship Satan by running around his idol and bowing to it by the billions throughout history.
In the center is the Kaaba. One can see the multitudes spinning round about it. As they complete their spin (7 times around) others come in from the outer multitudes and continue the spin as if streaming from a mighty river, to funnel into the Kaaba.
Then we find Muhammad claimed that he rode the Buraq (Mohammed’s spirit guide) claiming to have ascended to heaven. We find the same reference to Lucifer embodying a man (Isaiah 14):
“I will ascend into heaven.”
Muhammad already claimed to have ascended to heaven in the Isra wa Al-Mi’rajj. It is likely that the Mahdi who comes in the spirit of Muhammad, will also make the same claim.
“I will exalt my throne above the stars of God.”
Muhammad already claimed to possess a position that is far above all angels (stars).
“I will also sit on the mount of the congregation on the farthest sides of the north.”
The Mahdi or the Antichrist is said to rule from Pergamum (Revelation 2:12-13), which Christ proclaimed would be the future seat of Satan. This is on the sides of the northern lands (Asia Minor / Turkey).
“I will ascend above the heights of the clouds.”
This declaration is essentially a repeat of the first proud declaration: “I will be like the Most High.” Both Muhammad and Mahdi have given themselves or have been ascribed titles that belong to God alone.
Even in this supposed ascension, God says “For you have said in your heart: ‘I will ascend into heaven”
God says it’s a lie, that this Lucifer possessed man believed in his heart while it wasn’t even true.
Even the “Buraq” which Muhammad supposedly rode to heaven, stems from the word “Brq” which means “lightning bolt” or “glowing light”. Muslims love the name. (U.S. President “Barack” stems from the same root word “Brq”).
The Bible describes Lucifer as “burning like a torch (or lamp)” (Revelation 8:10). This is exactly what the Qur’an describes Allah as: “a lamp.”
Allah in the Qur’an dedicates chapter Al-Noor (The Light) as the most significant description of Allah:
“Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth; a likeness of His light is as a niche in which is a lamp, the lamp is in a glass, (and) the glass is as it were a brightly shining star, lit from a blessed olive-tree, neither Eastern nor Western, whose oil is nigh luminous though fire scarce touched it. Light upon light! Allah does guide whom He will to His light: Allah sets forth parables for men: and knows all things” (Qur’an 24:35-36).
Light of the heavens, and brightly shining star luminous, are satanic titles—“ Lucifer” literally means the luminous one. Satan desires to be the bright shining star. Even the Mahdi, the Muslim Messiah of end-times, is identified by the prophet Mohammed as the:
“peacock of all angels and of the dwellers of the heavenly realm, he is dressed and adorned with the cloaks of light.” (1)
This “lightning bolt” described by Jesus also fits Mohammed:
“I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven” (Luke 10:18).
The word Lucifer means “bearer of light,” “luminous,” or “the morning star.”
The Bible warns us regarding the manner in which Satan transforms into a man (Isaiah 14, Ezekiel 28) and in Islam we find:
“Thus says the great prophet (Allah’s prayers and supplications be upon him) Mahdi is the peacock of all angels and of the dwellers of the heavenly realm, he is dressed and adorned with the cloaks of light.”
Lucifer disguises himself “as an angel of light” (II Corinthians 11:14).
John as well describes him:
“I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit” (Revelation 9:1).
This “star” is referred to as a “him,” a person and not an actual star/asteroid as the prophecy hype crowds makes it to be.
The Qur’an even calls Allah “The Lord of star of Sirius” (2)
The same star is described in Revelation 8:10:
“Then the third angel sounded: And a great star fell from heaven burning like a torch (or lamp), and it fell on the third of the rivers and on the springs of water.”
The “waters”, again is allegoric of “peoples, multitudes, nations, and different tongues” which Satan spiritually destroys. (Revelation 17:15)
Even Lucifer himself as he is described in the Bible “the ruby, the topaz, and the diamond; the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper; the lapis lazuli, the turquoise, and the emerald; and the gold, the workmanship of your setting and sockets was in you” (Ezekiel 28:13) also matches the Buraq:
“Its color was that of a peacock whose plumage was set with red rubies and corals, on which sat a white head of musk on a neck of amber. His ears and shoulders were of pure white pearls attached with golden chains, each chain decorated with glittering jewels. His saddle was made of silk lined with silver and gold threads. His back was covered with green emerald and his halter was pure peridot.” (3)
When Muhammad, the sojourner had supposedly reached his destiny to the seventh heaven, so as he claims, he alleged to have met with the god who’d declared him prophet and ordered him to rule over all of mankind, angels and the whole multitudes of demons.
Throughout the teachings of Islam, it encompasses multitudes of peoples and demons together as Muslim and are viewed indifferent from one another. Allah is “The King of people and demons”:
“This is a Message sent down from the Lord of men and jinn (demons)” (Qur’an 69:43)
The Saudi government declared:
“Islam is the religion of the whole world; sent by Allah through Muhammad to both races, the Jinn (demons) and Ins (mankind). It is a religion for all humanity as commanded by the Holy Quran and the Prophet’s correct path. This promise was confirmed since Islam did spread throughout the earth and multitudes streamed to it.” (4)
And the Quran declared:
“Say (O Muhammad): It is revealed unto me that a company of the Jinn (demons) gave ear, and they said: Lo! It is a marvelous Qur’an, Which guides unto righteousness, so we believe in it and we ascribe unto our Lord no partner. And (we believe) that He, exalted be the glory of our Lord! Hath taken neither wife nor son.” (Qur’an, Al-Jinn)
The denial of The Son is strictly Antichrist and can neither resemble Catholic Rome or New York.
Everything in Scripture regarding Lucifer, Harlot, Antichrist matches perfectly with Islam, not Catholicism.
Throughout the history of Muhammad’s cult, billions believed the fictional story of this self-claiming prophet’s ascension to heaven and obeyed him, but the essence of what happened was that his followers said ‘let us rebuild a city’, ‘not as it was in the days of old as they flocked to it in the nude while having orgies making it a temple for prostitutes. Muslims removed all the other gods and worshipped only this one god as one-nation in one-pure-tongue’.
So they flocked to this Mecca, from every tribe nation and tongue to this city in the midst of this desert wilderness and they set up an image, a fiery fallen star, which they housed in a square shrine adorned as if it was a virgin—a bride.
The adornment resembled that of the Buraq; Its a beast and a woman in one. The bride’s attire was decorated as if it was the Buraq’s saddle; she had a kiswa, “bridal garments” made of the purest black silk with a zunnar “waste belt” embroidered with threads made of the finest gold, silver and precious stones and many pleasant things.
(Above: Video on how the Kiswa is manufactured of pure silk decked with thread of the purest “gold and silver” (Revelation 18:16) to deck the Kaaba with “names of blasphemy” on the forehead of the Kaaba. For the harlot of Revelation has names (creeds) of blasphemy on her forehead (Revelation 17:3), and so do the followers of the Antichrist. The followers of Antichrist would then have one name “single creed” of blasphemy on their hands and foreheads while the “Harlot” is littered with such creeds as seen in this video. We need to understand biblically what a “name” constitutes from a scriptural point. For example: when Psalm 83:16 states, “That they may seek your name O Lord,” the Bible is not giving us the literal name of God but the definition of Him being the “Emanuel” which is a name which means “God with us”. “His name shall be called wonderful, counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” No one accepts the names of the true God except the ones who believe in His attributes—that Messiah is Almighty God and the “God with us”. Christians need to think more deeply when we study Scripture. Names in the east always regard the creed, attributes, descriptions and the titles of the faith.)
They even dressed her with inner garments of scarlet silk shroud, yet further describing Lucifer and was covered from top to bottom as if she lived chaste, a virgin, adorned with her finest wedding dress while the multitudes from every nation, tribe and tongue flocked to roam roundabout her as if it was a wedding.
They kissed her image at her silver crevice.
They all came close to her gate (Bab-illah/Bebel)that was made of the purest of gold to speak to God. They called her gate, the Gate to God—Babylon.
This woman ruled the multitudes of the earth who worshiped there in that city with awe and adoration, they bowed towards her several times a day in worship to this same god they also called Al-Mutakabbir “The Most Proud”, while once in a lifetime they visited her in pilgrimage circumambulating her as in a wedding while they kissed her image, this fiery fallen-star which they believed took away all their sins. (5)
In addition, Jeremiah 51:44 tells us, “I will punish Bel in Babylon, And I will bring out of his mouth what he has swallowed; And the nations shall not stream to him anymore.”
The nations will not “stream” as a river to flock to Babylon and Bel, the Moon-god, will be ashamed in her.
No longer will the nations flock to Mecca to worship Satan. This punishment is not a historic one; it refers to Jerusalem and the invasion of the Temple Mount: “strangers have come into the sanctuaries of the Lord’s house.” (Jeremiah 51:51)
The reference to a prostitute in Revelation 17 regarding the “Whore of Babylon” is no coincidence, “And the woman (whore) was arrayed in purple and scarlet color” (v17) resembles the near copulating with the Ka’ba’s Black Stone, which historically was dedicated to Aphrodite the prostitute goddess that was called “Aphrodite Porne” (Aphrodite the Prostitute), “the goddess adorned in purple”, similar to the depictions given in Revelation 17:4.
John of Damascus notes, “After the Haj was reformed by Muhammad, the “rubbing and kissing the [of the Black Stone] … was extremely passionate.” Muslim tradition even perpetuates the blasphemy that, “Abraham had sexual intercourse with Hagar on it.” (6) writes regarding the Ka’ba, “the part of the cover (Kiswa), covering the door, is called [a Burka] just like the veil the Arabic women are wearing in front of their face … in fact, Arab mystics even compare the Ka’ba to a virgin, adorned with her finest wedding dress.”
During their Hajj pilgrimage, Muslims kiss, rub and caress the Black Rock.
Before Muhammad encountered the angel of light in the cave of Hira, he was engaged in what was known in Arabia as Tahannuth (religious devotion to pagan idols). “The Apostle would pray in seclusion on Hira every year for a month to practice Tahannuth as was the custom of the Quraysh in the heathen days. After praying in seclusion, he would walk around the Ka’ba seven times.” (7) In other words, Muhammad was a heathen and the Islamic Pillar that requires fasting during the month of Ramadan was a purely pagan tradition, as was going around the Black Stone. Today Islam still practices Tahannuth with it self-justification and meditation during the pagan holy month of Ramadan. (8) There is nothing new; but instead of calling it Tahannuth, now they just call it Hajj. There is an array of evidence that black stones were commonly worshipped in the Arab world. In 190 A.D., Clement of Alexandria mentioned, “The Arabs worship stone.” He was alluding to the black stone of Dusares at Petra. In the 2nd century, Maximus Tyrius wrote, “The Arabians pay homage to what god I know not, which they represent by a quadrangular stone.” Maximus was speaking of the Ka’ba (the Cube) that contains the Black Stone. (9) Even the ancient worship of Cybele pronounced Kybele is interestingly the same word Muslims use for the direction of prayer towards the Black Stone called the Qibleh. The stone associated with Cybele’s worship likely originated at Pessinus, Pergamum, or on Mount Ida, “a small dark sacred stone not formed into any iconographic image that had fallen to the shrine of Pessinous from the sky.” (10)
Alongside Isis, Cybele retained prominence in the heart of the Roman Empire until the fifth century when the stone was lost. Her cult prospered throughout the empire and it is said that every town or village remained true to the worship of Cybele. (11)
Islam began as a heretical Arab Christian cult focused on Aphrodite and the Morning star. This was confirmed during that era by John of Damascus (676-749), who called Islam a “superstition among the Ishmaelites that is the forerunner of Antichrist.” According to John, Muslims were, “idolaters [who] reverenced the morning star and Aphrodite, who they indeed named Akbar.” (12) Today they call this idol Allah, but the same satanic spirit that was worshipped then is still worshipped today. Satan manifests himself in many ways, but today Satan’s greatest manifestation in the earth is through the “god” that is worshipped as Allah by over 1.3 billion people.
Lucifer’s image is depicted in Revelation 8 and 9 showing Satan wanting to be worshipped. He is a star that fell from heaven:
“And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.” (Revelation 9:1) This “him” cannot be an object, but rather Satan himself, a living being (him) cast out of heaven as described in Isaiah 14 and Revelation 8:10.
The most important verse in the Qur’an that describes Allah is perfectly mirrored in Isaiah 14. In Isaiah 14, it is Satan or Lucifer that is described as the bearer of light, and in the Qur’an it is Allah that is depicted as a lamp (light, torch).
In the Quran, chapter of the Star, we read:
“Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth; a likeness of His light is as a niche in which is a lamp, the lamp is in a glass, (and) the glass is as it were a brightly shining star.” (Qur’an 24:35-36)
Compare this with Revelation 8:10:
“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp and it fell upon the third part of the rivers and upon the fountains of waters.”
One-third of the people (rivers) are poisoned. The Black Stone of Mecca owes its reputation to the tradition that it fell from the “heavens.”
Like the Black Stone of Aphrodite (Acts 19:35), the Black Stone of Mecca is also clearly an “image” of Satan.
According to Muslim traditions, the Black Stone is even the redeemer of Muslims. Al-Tirmidhi notes that many years ago, the Black Stone was, “whiter than milk; it was only later that it became black as it absorbed the sins of those who touched it.”
The blasphemy doesn’t stop here. The Black Rock, the image of Satan, the fallen star, which symbolizes Lucifer attempts to take the place of Christ the Great Redeemer is called by Muhammad, the son of perdition Yameen Allah. This means that it is “the right hand of Allah” with which “he touches his servants.” (13) It is the visible right hand of the invisible Allah. (14) It is even the Shekina Glory, which dwells in all believers. Venerating it and rotating seven times around it is claimed to cleanse a Muslim of all prior sins.
Everything matches Arabia; its denial of Father and Son (1 John 2:22), its imports (15) its beheadings (16) its location (17) and its final destruction (18) .
So when we put all the evidence together, the argument is difficult to refute; Rome has been slandered while Arabia has escaped the scrutiny of proper hermeneutics.
For more information click [here]
(1) See AlFusul AlMuhimma by Ibn Sabbagh transmitted by Ibn Abbas “Thus says the great prophet (Allah’s prayers and supplications be upon him) Mahdi is the peacock of all angels and of the dwellers of the heavenly realm, he is dressed and adorned with the cloaks of light.”*
(2) Qur’an, chapter of The Star, 53:49*.
(3) The Night J ourney Of Muhammad, Waqf-Ikhlas, Ihlas Holding A.S, Cagaloglu, Istanbul, Turkey. Also see Ibin Al-Sabbagh in AlFusul Al-Muhimma, transmitted by Ibin Abbas. Also see the Hajj by F.E. Peters. P.p 39*
(4) Chapter II, “The Muslim Minority in the World: Understanding The Purpose of Muslim Minority” p.27*
(5) Note: The reference to a prostitute in Revelation 17 regarding the “Whore of Babylon” is no coincidence: “And the woman (whore) was arrayed in purple and scarlet color” (v. 17) resembles the near copulating with the Ka’ba’s Black Stone, which historically was dedicated to Aphrodite the prostitute goddess that was called “Aphrodite Porne” (Aphrodite the Prostitute), “the goddess adorned in purple”, similar to the depictions given in Revelation 17:4. John of Damascus notes, “After the Hajj was reformed by Muhammad, the “rubbing and kissing the [of the Black Stone]…was extremely passionate.” Muslim tradition even perpetuates the blasphemy that, “Abraham had sexual intercourse with Hagar on it” (Sahas. Heresy, Pages 88-89). Francis Burton (Vol 3, page 295) writes regarding the Ka’ba, “the part of the cover (Kiswa), covering the door, is called [a Burka] just like the veil the Arabic women are wearing in front of their face…in fact, Arab mystics even compare the Ka’ba to a virgin, adorned with her finest wedding dress.” Even today during their Hajj pilgrimage, Muslims kiss, rub and caress the Black Rock. The Greatest of all Deceivers. (Qur’an 3:54) He refers to Himself with such title in Qur’an: 8, 30; 27, 50; 13, 42; 10, 21; (14, 46); (43, 79); 86, 15 f; 7,100.
End note *
(6) Sahas. Heresy, Pages 88-89). Francis Burton (Vol 3, page 295)*
(7) Killer Angel, George Grant, Reformer Press: p. 104*
(8) Wikipedia, Johann Wolfgang Von Goese, Britannica, 2002 ed. CD-ROM.*
(9) Islam: A Challenge to Faith, Samuel M. Zwemer, F.R.G.S, New York, 1907, Page 112*
(10) In Search of God the Mother, Roller, p. 265.*
(11) Maarten J. Vermaseren, Cybele and Attis, trans. A.M.H. Lemmers, Thames and Hudson, 1977 cited in Baring and Cashford, op. cit.*
(12) Saint John of Damascus Against Heresies: The Fountain of Knowledge
(13) Wikipedia, The Story of The Black Stone and Muhammad son of Abdullah
(14) IslamOnline.net Various Aspects of Haj
(15) THE HARLOT’S CONNECTION IS ITS SLAVERY, LAVISH IMPORTS AND SECRET SIN “Woe! Woe, O great city, dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet, and glittering with gold, precious stones, and pearls! In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!” (Revelation 18:16) God speaks to the heathen: “To whom will you liken Me, that we should be alike? They lavish gold out of the bag, and weigh silver on the scales; they hire a goldsmith, and he makes it a god; they prostrate themselves, yes, they worship” (Isaiah 46:5-6) Muslims decked the black stone idol that they likened to God with gold and silver and prostrated themselves to it as Isaiah predicted. Mecca and Medina are decked with much gold, gems and pearls. Arabia is also famous for its gold markets or souqs. The Mall of Arabia is the home of the Gold Souq, which has over 450 jewelry & gold shops in one location. Mystery Babylon prides itself on such imports: “The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes any more—cargoes of gold, silver, precious stones and pearls; fine linen, purple, silk and scarlet cloth; every sort of citron wood, and articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble; cargoes of cinnamon and spice, of incense, myrrh and frankincense, of wine and olive oil, of fine flour and wheat; cattle and sheep; horses and carriages; and bodies and souls of men.” (Revelation 18:11-13) Remarkably, these are the very imports of Saudi Arabia today. The items may be divided into three categories—but they all things that she cannot produce herself. The three categories are luxury items, food items—both livestock and produce—and human slaves. Saudi Arabia imports humans for various reasons; some may be legitimate, but others clearly are not. Above, we saw that there will be many foreign workers living in Mystery Babylon who will have the freedom to flee. However, we are also told that that there are many slaves in Mystery Babylon. Obviously, they will not have the freedom to flee. While most would like to imagine that slavery is a thing of the past, slavery thrives in various forms in many parts of the world today. Mystery Babylon imports men, women, and children, no doubt to maintain and bolster her excessively luxurious and sinful lifestyle. Saudi Arabia has been repeatedly condemned by numerous human-rights watch groups for its horrific treatment of its vast foreign labor-force. They have been repeatedly reported to have a serious problem with importing young women and children as sex-slaves. How in the world could this description be made to conform to the city of Rome?
SECRET SIN AND THE ARROGANT QUEEN
In Isaiah’s prophecy, and confirming Revelation 18 regarding the Harlot of Babylon, we see that in the midst of all of the Harlot’s sin and wickedness, she believes that no one sees her: “You have trusted in your wickedness and have said, ‘No one sees me,’” (Isaiah 47:10) Revelation 18 also describes the Harlot as being utterly arrogant. In her heart she boasts, “I sit as queen; I am not a widow, and I will never mourn.” (Revelation 18:7) This is also confirmed in Isaiah 47: “I will continue forever— the eternal queen! … I am, and there is none besides me. I will never be a widow or suffer the loss of children.” It’s destruction, “will overtake you in a moment, on a single day.” This never happened to the ancient Babylon. Its decay and eventual destruction was very slow and gradual over hundreds of years. The Last-Days Babylon’s excessive luxury and debauchery which the Harlot expresses that no one is aware of, is typical of the Saudi Monarchy that is known for its hypocritical outward life of public piousness and secret debauchery.
(16) Arabia has a tremendous foreign work force Rome doesn’t.
Arabia does not allow citizenship for immigrants, Rome does. Arabia persecutes the saints, Rome doesn’t. Arabia promotes beheading, Rome doesn’t: “and I saw the souls of the martyrs who were beheaded.” Historically, Rome mainly practiced burning, drowning, or crucifixion while Arabia has always beheaded believers. There are many parallels in Scripture: John the Baptist, crying out in the wilderness was beheaded for exposing the truth. So it will be before Christ comes again. The John the Baptists of this world (Christians) will be sacrificed, and very few will mourn them. Who desires to behead us today? Who are these Last-Days Edomite Herods? Where are they doing their killings? Who represents Salome that Harlot, the daughter of the Edomite? Where is biblical Edom? Mecca exerts more spiritual influence of false theology on more people than any other city on earth. Today major Universities such as Harvard, Cambridge, Georgetown and many others have been bought by the Saudis to create Islamist friendly indoctrination programs. Saudi Arabia imports radical Islam to every nation in the world. Why are we having so much trouble today with radical Islam? It is because Saudi Arabia has exported Wahabbism throughout the world. Today, we have over a billion people who bow down daily towards an image in Arabia while no one bows down towards Rome or even Jerusalem. Arabia is on a desert, Rome isn’t. Arabia has oil, Rome doesn’t. Arabia imports slaves, Rome doesn’t. Arabia imports all of the specific merchandise in Revelation 18, Rome doesn’t. And so we have come full circle. On all counts, our search until this point has led us in one direction. The only nation on earth that precisely matches all of the descriptions necessary to qualify as Mystery Babylon is most clearly the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(17) THE GEOGRAPHIC LOCATOR. Speaking of the destruction of Mystery Babylon, we read: “No Arab will pitch his tent there, no shepherd will rest his flocks there.” (Isaiah 13:20) This cannot be attributed to Rome as some teach. Arabs never pitch their tents there. The ultimate fulfillment of this verse is the destruction of the Last-Days Babylon. We know this because the passage speaks about: “the day of the Lord” (v. 9) with the “heavens not giving light.” (v. 10) This is not historical, but End-Times related. When the Harlot is destroyed, the smoke from her judgment will be seen from afar. One is immediately reminded of the scene from Manhattan on 9/11 when news cameras relayed images of the World Trade Center from across the harbor. One could see smoke and debris from the decimation of the Towers trailing off into the sky and over the ocean. Likewise, based on all that we read about the Harlot, she will also possess a long and visible shoreline that may be observed from opposing lands and by ships at sea. Where are these sea captains when they hear and view this destruction? Jeremiah tells us they will be in the Red Sea: “The earth is moved at the noise of their fall, at the cry the noise thereof was heard in the Red sea.” (Jeremiah 49:21) Is Rome, literal Babylon, or America situated on the Red Sea? The Red Sea is a geographic indicator as to where the Last-Days Babylon will be located. Look at Mecca on any map and you will see that it sits near the Red Sea. Some may object that Jeremiah 49 is speaking about Edom, which was primarily located in modern day Jordan. Yet in Ezekiel 25 “Edom” stretches from Teman (Yemen) to Dedan (Saudi Arabia).” (v. 13) Greater Edom included all of the west coast of the Arabian Peninsula. Notice the description of her destruction: “‘As Sodom and Gomorrah were overthrown, along with their neighboring towns,’ says the LORD, ‘so no one will live there; no man will dwell in it,’” (Jeremiah 49:18) How was Sodom and Gomorrah destroyed? Was it not fire that rained down from heaven? Was ancient Edom ever completely destroyed like this in history? Jeremiah 49 is ultimately speaking of the Last-Day’s judgment of Mystery Babylon that is associated with Edom. Throughout the Bible, only Mystery Babylon is also described as being completely and utterly destroyed in this same way. Beyond this, the passage specifies that the region we are dealing with contains the cities of Teman and Dedan which are nowhere near Iraq, or ancient Babylon. The Bible also tells us that the Kurds (Medes) will be against Babylon. This is likely a dual fulfillment since today, the Kurds are hated by all of their neighbors: “Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, who will not regard silver; and as for gold, they will not delight in it; Also their bows will dash the young men to pieces, and they will have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eye will not spare children.” (Isaiah 13:17:18)
(18) Ezekiel 25 also reveals exactly how God feels about Edom: “Thus Says the Lord GOD; “Because that Edom hath dealt against the house of Judah by taking vengeance, and hath greatly offended, and revenged himself upon them. Therefore thus Says the Lord GOD; I will also stretch out mine hand upon Edom, and will cut off man and beast from it; and I will make it desolate from Teman; and they of Dedan shall fall by the sword.” (V 13) Teman is in Yemen, while Dedan was an ancient city in central Saudi Arabia that is now known as Al-Ula. Because of the use of both Teman and Dedan, we are to understand that the entire landmass stretching southward along the Red Sea and well into central Saudi Arabia is being highlighted. The Jewish Tanakh translates this verse; “from Teman to Dedan” This is a massive area.
When it comes to Mecca, plenty of Muslims have attacked the city before. In the late 7th Century, Al-Hajjaj bin Yousef Al-Thaqafi (a Muslim) laid siege to Mecca and destroyed much of the Ka’ba with stones launched from catapults. During the First World War, Saudi Arabia was actually occupied by the Turkish Ottomans. The Turks deeply resented Arab imperialism that had spread through the vast Islamic empire and made strong attempts to restrict Arab culture and language throughout their empire. This enmity and resistance was so severe that the Arabs were persuaded by the British through their envoy, T. E. Lawrence (also known as “Lawrence of Arabia”), to revolt against the Ottoman occupation and help the allies. The Turks bombarded the mosque of the Ka’ba, the most sacred shrine of all Islam. One shell actually hit the Ka’ba, burning a hole in the “holy carpet” and killing nine Arabs who were kneeling in prayer. In modern times, the same disregard for Mecca by Muslims has been seen. On November 20, 1979, over 500 militants and their leader attacked the false Islamic Mahdi, Juhaiman ibn Muhammad ibn Saif al Utaiba.7 In the 1980’s, on several occasions, followers of Ayatollah Khomeini disrupted the annual hajj, or pilgrimage to Mecca. Most of this was quelled by heavy security controls, but in July 1987, over 400 people died as a result of a serious riot instigated by thousands of Iranian pilgrims.8 Three years later, during Gulf War I, Saddam Hussein sent numerous scuds flying over Saudi Arabia, disregarding the high risk they would pose to the Islamic “holy land.” There were no protests from Muslim nations. And as recent as 2003, three al-Qaeda militants blew themselves up during an attack in Mecca.39 The idea of Muslims attacking Mecca or Saudi Arabia is far from impossible. The day is drawing near when the emerging Beast Empire led by Turkey and Iran will attack Mecca and destroy the Arabian Harlot.