By Walid Shoebat and Ben Barrack
Explosive information previously available is being incorporated into our case that the Obama administration was indeed involved in the production and promotion of the video that has become known as “Innocence of Muslims” blamed for the attacks in Benghazi. This information also breathes new life into the argument that the attacks included a kidnapping operation gone wrong.
On the week of June 18, 2012, a confirmed member of Gamaa Islamiya – an officially designated Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO) – Hani Nour Eldin traveled to Washington as part of a delegation and met with senior Obama administration officials. One of those officials was then Deputy National Security Advisor Denis McDonough.
As a member of an FTO, Eldin never should have been granted a visa, let alone meetings with senior Obama administration officials. Then House Homeland Security Chairman Rep. Peter King (R-NY) sent a letter to DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano demanding an explanation. In an interview cited by the Daily Beast, Eldin said he spoke to McDonough about releasing Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman (the Blind Sheikh):
…Eldin says, he asked Deputy National Security Adviser Denis McDonough about transferring Abdel-Rahman to an Egyptian prison. He said his request was declined. “When I raised this issue in the White House I was told it was not in their authority and all judicial issues relating to sentences must be discussed with the Department of Justice,” he says. Transferring Abdel-Rahman, says Eldin, “would be a gift to the revolution.” McDonough didn’t reply to requests for comment made Thursday afternoon.
Beginning at the 1:09 mark in a video interview with Arabic media a few days after he returned to Egypt from Washington, Eldin said he spoke to the U.S. Justice Department to proclaim the innocence of the Blind Sheikh and asked if he could visit with him. According to Eldin, that request was denied.
In Arabic, Eldin even admitted on video that he was a member of a designated terrorist group saying that he was indeed “a member of Gamaa Islamiya.” (3:47).
So a terrorist – according to the U.S. State Department – is allowed entry into the U.S. as long as his terrorist organization is legitimized by the Egyptian Parliament; that makes it also legitimate in the White House.
When Eldin was asked how he was allowed to enter the U.S. as a member of the terrorist organization, he responded that as a member of the Egyptian Parliament, the process was made easier and that the U.S. wanted to learn about the different factions within the Parliament.
Under the guise of the U.S. government wanting to learn about the different Islamic factions within Parliament, it was clear the agenda from Eldin’s perspective was the Blind Sheikh which Eldin discusses on the tape (1:09):
The Obama administration knew that Eldin was a terrorist member of Gamaa Islamiya; he made that clear in the interview. Yet, according to the Daily Beast article a State Department spokesman said:
“We have no information suggesting that he or anyone else in the delegation is a member of the Egyptian Islamic Group (Gamaa Islamiya).”
While this is false, something else occurred on June 18th that year and it all has to do with a big plan titled The Istanbul Process which was initiated by the OIC (Organization of Islamic Cooperation) with the U.S. State Department headed by Hilary Clinton.
The Istanbul Process’s plans, effects and implementation were all set in motion when the YouTube channel of NewsPoliticsNow3 (NPN3) was created. Less than three months later on September 11th, NPN3 would upload a 1:32 excerpt of the video the Obama administration would blame for the Benghazi attacks. As Shoebat.com has reported, it was NPN3 (not Sam Bacile aka Nakoula Basseley Nakoula) that would use the name “Innocence of Muslims” to identify the video (h/t Montagraph):
As Shoebat.com has reported, NPN3 has been connected – through its avatar – to a company named Stanley Associates, which was purchased by CGI in 2010. CGI is the company that built the Obamacare website.
Just as the week of Eldin’s visit to Washington coincided with the creation of the NPN3 YouTube channel, so too did the date Bacile’s YouTube channel was created coincide with two interesting visits, an Egyptian delegation to the U.S. and a Hillary Clinton visit to Istanbul, Turkey.
On Sunday April 1, 2012, then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was in Istanbul and met with Medea Daghestani. As Shoebat.com reported, Daghestani is believed to operate from Turkey and has engaged in suspicious activities with Syrian rebel commanders, to include Skype sex.
The stated purpose for Hillary’s meeting with Daghestani was to discuss the plight of the Syrian people and the progress of the Syrian National Council. As we learned with Eldin’s visit to the White House, the stated purpose of meetings isn’t always the real purpose.
A couple of days later, another Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood delegation visited the White House. It included Muslim Sisterhood daughter Sondos Asem and Abdul Mawgoud Dardery. As Shoebat.com reported, the delegation met with two prominent figures in the Obama administration – Samantha Power and Steve Simon.
As the delegation was meeting with these officials, the Sam Bacile YouTube channel was created, on April 4th. Again, note that the name “Innocence of Muslims” was not used by Bacile. It was only used by NPN3 when the 1:32 excerpt was uploaded on September 11, 2012:
It is worth revisiting that Sam Bacile (aka Nakoula) became an informant / FBI operative in 2010 and presumably so remained until he was arrested for violating parole shortly after the Benghazi attacks.
As Shoebat.com has maintained, a strong case can be made that the video blamed for the Benghazi attacks fits almost perfectly into the agenda of the “Istanbul Process”, a series of annual meetings designed to figure out ways to eliminate criticism of Islam in western countries. Hillary Clinton co-chaired the first of these meetings, which took place on July 15, 2011. One day earlier, casting for the video officially began.
Statements from U.S. Embassy in Cairo
Further strengthening the case of Obama administration involvement in the video’s production is the matter of Larry Schwartz, the senior public affairs officer at the U.S. embassy in Cairo at the time of the Benghazi attacks. He issued the following statement at 6:18am ET / 12:18pm Cairo time, nearly four hours prior to the protests outside his embassy over the video began, via the New York Times:
The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims – as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions. Today, the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on the United States, Americans are honoring our patriots and those who serve our nation as the fitting response to the enemies of democracy. Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others.
Long after the Cairo protests began and after the Benghazi Compound had been attacked, Hillary Clinton issued a statement that sounded eerily similar to the one issued by Schwartz prior to the protest. Clinton’s statement said in part:
Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind.
According to Josh Rogin in an article one day after the attacks, Schwartz’s obviously premature statement led to controversy in the media and greatly angered Hillary.
Robert K. Butler contributed to this report