By Theodore Shoebat
Hundreds of vigilantes took up bows and arrows, spears and machetes, and slaughtered no fewer than 100 Muslim jihadists who were a part of Boko Haram. They defeated the Boko Haram Muslims in the area of Mubi, and drove them out. Mubi is the same area where Boko Haram Muslims were forcing Christians to say the Shahada, or that “there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger.” This is the Mark of the Beast, as we have said in an earlier post, and may God bless these fighters for crushing these antichrists.
According to the report:
In another development, a combined team of local hunters, civilian Joint Task Force (JTF) and the military on Wednesday recaptured Mubi, killing no fewer than 100 Boko Haram insurgents in the process and wounding a good number of them.
A source from Mubi said the combined force launched a sustained offensive on Wednesday night which also led to the recovery of five Nigerian Armoured Personnel Carriers (APC) seized by the dreaded Islamic sects in the area.
The source said there were jubilations galore within Mubi as people were seen trooping out in hundreds to show solidarity to the local hunters and civilian JTF following their consistency in chasing out the insurgents from Mubi town.
It was gathered that the 234 Army Battalion as well as other security formations in the area which hitherto fell into the hands of the insurgents had been recaptured and the soldiers were seen trooping in and out of the barracks taking strategic positions against any eventuality.
Daily Independent gathered that all the flags hoisted by the insurgents in some government quarters were destroyed and replaced by Nigerian flags while the Emir’s palace converted to their “Madinatul Islam’ has now been taken over by the Nigerian team.
The source said with the development, the combined fighting spirit should not be stopped until the criminals are completely chased out of Mubi, Michika, and Madagali, adding that any attempt to pause would be more dangerous as it would give the insurgents opportunity to regroup and give them a hot chase.
Others who spoke in Yola but preferred to remain anonymous opined that, “anybody found within the Boko Haram’s vicinity should also be flushed out since most of them are serving as agents to the Islamic sects.”
Corroborating, Baba Dauda, a local hunter said the hunters made up their mind to fight because the insurgents had been maiming too many people in the area.
“We had to wake up and fight the bastards that keep plaguing our societies killing innocent souls.
“People should brace up and start fighting them, we killed many of them. We are not afraid of being killed,” he added.
The state co-ordinator of Civilian Joint Task Force, Bako Goni, said over 2,000 people, including youth vigilantes, local hunters, retired military, police and para-military operatives, artisans and petty traders have signed up to confront Boko Haram insurgents in the state.
Goni said the volunteers resolved to use dane guns, sticks, bows and arrows to confront the insurgents, thereby complementing the efforts of Nigerian soldiers fighting the terrorists.
Confirming the incident, Governor Bala James Ngillari of Adamawa said in Yola on Thursday that the insurgents had been flushed out of Mubi and were on the run out of Mubi and heading towards Mubi South while some followed the tracks to Askira as a result of the tremendous efforts of the military, Para military and local hunters.