Evil German Couple Kidnaps Eight Women And Keeps Them Prisoners In Homemade Prison For Years, Tortures Them With Electricity And Pepper Spray, Then Dismembers One Of Them And Burns The Body Parts

An evil couple from Germany kidnapped eight women and tortured them for years, including using electricity and pepper spray, and when one of the women died they dismembered her body and burned the pieces in the fireplace:

These pictures show the ‘House of Horrors’ where a woman dubbed a ‘torture witch’ and her ex-husband sadistically killed women they lured with personal ads in Germany.

Angelika Wagener, 49, received a 13-year prison sentence and her former husband Wilfried, 48, an 11-year term in a psychiatric ward for the abuse that led to the deaths of two women.

After their sentences were handed down by a German court on Friday, Angelika grinned and hugged her lawyer, Bild reports.

Wilfried, however, was confused and kept directing questions at his lawyer Detlev Binder.

‘I think Wilfried did not understand the verdict, he has asked during the reasoning all the time questions,’ Mr Binder told Bild.

‘However, during the trial he also realised that he was very much at fault. ‘

The couple had entrapped at least eight women over the years, mostly luring them through personal newspaper ads to then physically and mentally torment them.

They tortured their victims by beating, strangling and burning them, ripping out their hair, scalding them with hot water, as well as by using electric shocks and pepper spray, the trial heard.

They were chained to the bathroom or the heater at night.

When a 33-year-old woman died of her injuries in 2014, they dismembered her corpse and froze the remains before later burning them in their fireplace and spreading the ashes along village roads, Angelika admitted in court.

The woman, identified only as Anika W., had been forced to take a substance she was allergic to, causing her joints to swell, according to Bild.

The pair were arrested in May 2016 after they had severely beaten another victim, a 41-year-old woman, who died of severe head injuries in hospital.

The couple had planned to drive the woman – Susanne F. – back to her home, but their car broke down.

As there were witnesses around, they had to call an ambulance.

But when the woman arrived in a local hospital, doctors called the police and the couple were caught.

The case sparked public shock and revulsion as police forensic teams and TV crews descended on the ‘House of Horrors’ in the central German village of Hoexter.

Prosecutors had demanded life prison terms for both in the almost two-year trial in Paderborn, North Rhine-Westphalia state.

Several of the deeply traumatised survivors only dared to speak out and recount their experiences once the Wageners were in custody.

After their arrest, the couple had sought to shift the blame on each other.

Shortly before the verdict, Angelika apologised to the victims.

Her ex-husband claimed: ‘I did not know what was right or wrong. That’s why a [sic] therapy would not be so bad.’ (source)

Click Here To Donate To Keep This Website Going