By Theodore Shoebat
There are so many Catholic priests who have abused boys that a new database documenting clerical molesters has 5,800 priests listed. According to a report from Crux Now:
A new, independent database listing nearly 6,000 priests accused of abuse was launched this week, marking what some observers say is a sign of a new era of transparency in the Catholic Church and others labeling it the “privatization of justice” after years of church leaders blocking such efforts.
The database, which was activated on Monday, was a yearlong effort by ProPublica, “a nonprofit newsroom that investigates abuses of power.” The launch comes after the 2018 release of the Pennsylvania grand jury report, which sent shock waves through the U.S. Church as it chronicled seven decades of abuse of more than 1,000 victims at the hands of 300 priests.
Since then, numerous dioceses have rushed to publish their own list of accused priests.
“Nationwide, the names of more than 5,800 clergy members have been released so far, representing the most comprehensive step toward transparency yet by a Catholic Church dogged by its long history of denying and burying abuse by priests,” write the researchers behind the ProPublica effort.
According to them, when surveying the lists which led to their efforts to compile the names into one accessible and searchable database, “numerous alleged abusers have been omitted and that there is no standard for determining who each diocese considers credibly accused.”
As of January 20, they note, there have been at least 178 lists produced by U.S. dioceses and religious orders. 41 dioceses and dozens more religious orders, they write, have not yet done so.
As this news has come out, and the reality of the heavy presence of sodomite priests can now be seen in a database, I would like to present a recent story in which a priest, Fr. Christopher Philipps, covered for a pedophile deacon and ended up having his priestly faculties removed by the Diocese of San Antonio. I met with Christopher Philipps back in 2013. He was constantly talking about the Atonement Academy and raised millions for the school. I asked him if I could bring flyers for our organization, Rescue Christians, and he answered in the affirmative. When I brought the flyers in the next week he said he would put them in the sacristy and I asked if I could have a moment of his time to talk about our work to help Christians who were being persecuted. He said that he was going home to take a nap because he had been up since early in the morning. I asked if I could speak with either of the two other priests who were present in the parish.
“They’re all going home!” snapped Philipps in an abrasive tone. I tried talking to Philipps about our work right there and he walked away without a word. I followed him, flyers in hand, and acted as though I did not exist. “Fr. Philipps, the Scripture says that we will be judged by how we helped our fellow man.” Immediately, upon saying this, Phillips turned around and began pounding his finger on the stack of flyers that I held with both of my hands. “I have salvation by the sacrifice of Christ! Not by what you are doing, young man!” He walked off. I was shocked by his protestant way of arguing. It was a strange experience, but opened my eyes as to how such people, embellished with priestly attire, are like empty tombs, appearing like lambs but speaking like dragons. But hearing the recent news about how Philipps covered for a pedophile even though the parents of the victim begged for action to be made, does not surprise me at all, given his callous behavior.
In a statement from the Diocese of San Antonio, it recounts the main details of the story:
In 2016, the then pastor of Our Lady of the Atonement, Fr. Christopher Phillips, acknowledged that he had received the complaint and had investigated it, finding it to be without basis. He did not inform the archbishop of the allegation, either at the time it was made or later when recommending Orr for ordination to the permanent diaconate. In 2007, a victim alleged that Orr had attempted to sexually abuse him in approximately 1995, also prior to Orr’s ordination. In December 2015, the Archdiocese was contacted by a psychologist who stated that her client had given her permission to inform the Archdiocese that he and another survivor had been sexually abused as children in the 1990’s by Orr. Shortly after this, Orr requested retirement and resigned from all active ministry. The Archdiocese accepted his resignation and forbade him from functioning or presenting himself as a deacon. In 2017, a civil demand was made by a survivor alleging sexual abuse in approximately 1993. Beginning in 2007, the Archdiocese notified the Bexar County District Attorney’s office of all known allegations of child sexual abuse made against Orr. While the reports refer to child sexual abuse alleged to have occurred before Orr’s ordination, the Archdiocese found the abuse survivors credible and forbade Orr from exercising any future ministry, notifying the community of these allegations so that the Archdiocese can assist any other survivors with counseling or pastoral care. Orr died in 2019.
According to News4SanAntonio:
Over the years several victims came forward and accused Orr of molesting them while he worked as a volunteer at the parish in the early 1990’s before he became a deacon.
According to today’s report the former pastor at Our Lady of the Atonement [Fr. Christopher Philipps] knew about one of the allegations, but determined it wasn’t credible and did not tell the archbishop until 2016.
Orr died just ten days ago, but he’d been forbidden to function as a deacon since 2015,
The Archbishop of San Antonio stripped Christopher Phillips of his priestly faculties as we read in a December 2019 report:
Another shoe has dropped at Our Lady of the Atonement, the founding Anglican Use Pastoral Provision parish in Texas. The Rev. Christopher Phillips’ faculties — the permission, ecclesial authority and sacerdotal privilege to exercise his priesthood publicly — has been rescinded.
This pronouncement came down on Dec. 6 in the form of a letter by Bishop Steven Lopes (Ordinariate I) written to the “Parishioners of the Church of Our Lady of the Atonement.”
“With a heavy heart therefore, and effective immediately, I am restricting the faculties of Father Christopher Phillips,” Bishop Lopes wrote using bold to emphasize the fact. “This means that as, Father Phillips turns 70 next week and enters into full retirement, he will no longer participate in the life of Our Lady of the Atonement Parish, nor Atonement Academy.”
The Archbishop declared emphatically that Christopher Philipps covered up for Deacon Orr’s pedophilia, as the same report details:
“More recently, the Archdiocese provided me with documentation of still other instances wherein Father Phillips neither informed nor reported to the Archdiocese credible complaints concerning Deacon Orr’s conduct,” Bishop Lopes wrote. “While I know the Archdiocesan Report naming Deacon Orr and Father Phillips was difficult to receive, the information contained in the Report is appropriate, warranted, and entirely just in view of the transparency and accountability needed to safeguard our children.”
Now at the end of his sacerdotal ministry, that failure — that lack of judgment — is coming back to haunt the aging priest. Fr. Phillips apparently, out of friendship, chose to deal with Deacon Orr’s alleged moral failing inhouse rather than involve the Archbishop of San Antonio as required.
“This documentation clearly indicates that Father Phillips willfully and knowingly withheld information, choosing rather to judge merits of the complaint himself instead of referring them to the Archbishop,” Bishop Lopes’ Dec. 6 letter states.
Bishop Lopes’ letter continues: “In addition to the Archdiocesan Report, I have now received a first-hand account of misconduct by James Orr against a former student and graduate of Atonement Academy. Father Phillips received the report at the that time, but did nothing.”
“The parents asked him to take the proper steps in accord with the Archdiocesan Safe Environment protocols,” Bishop Lopes fleshes out. “These steps were not taken, and no report of the incident was ever made to the Archdiocese or civil authorities.”
I told people, years ago, how to fix this problem. I told them about Operation Whip, about how we must confront these evil priests, and nobody, and I mean nobody, wanted to do it. I confronted one of these sodomite priests, Msgr. Michael Yarbrough, back in 2015, and most of the response I got was a bunch of acrimonious talk about how I was wrong because, because I went to a mass that Yarbrough was conducting.
I am sure there were a lot of people who got enraged at Christ when overturned the tables in Temple during the Passover, the holiest day for the Jews.
I sent the video over to Church Militant TV (a Catholic TV station that is suppose to promote fighting for the faith), headed by Michael Voris, and what did they tell me? They told me that they don’t want to air the video because they don’t want to encourage others to emulate what I did.
Almost all of the conservative media outlets that we were familiar with, have bowed down to Sodom. The whole Western world is being polarized, not by Islam, but by the sodomite agenda. Like a torrent of shadows, all of the political and theological media establishments, even those that claim to be for “family values,” are promoting the religion of Sodom and Gomorrah, advancing the most diabolical things, homosexuality and pedophilia.
We had thought that the Catholic conservative establishment, Church Militant TV — which presents itself as a place “where lies and falsehoods are trapped and exposed,” had been the last media outlet for true Catholic activism. But, even Church Militant — with its name “Militant” denoting combat against Satan and all of his wiles — has bowed down to the gods of Sodom and Gomorrah. They are now promoting one of the trending sodomites of our time, Milo Yiannopoulos.
So, we decided that we are going to confront Michael Voris. Theodore Shoebat called him, he answered, and they argued it out:
Just yesterday, Church Militant TV posted an interview between Milo and America magazine. Supposedly, so the story goes, Milo interviewed with America magazine which then reneged from publishing it. Church Militant, to further aid Milo, published this interview, which is utterly diabolical. Prefacing the interview, Church Militant writes in regards to Milo:
we [Milo and Church Militant] are on the same page with regard to the unchanging teachings of the Church and opposing Catholics who would try to change Christ’s teachings to make them more comfortable.
We took a snapshot of this post by Church Militant, and underlined this sentence:
So, according to Church Militant TV and its leader, Michael Voris, Milo, this sodomite who promotes pedophilia, eugenics and homosexuality, is someone who upholds the teachings of the Church. Milo is a major promoter of pedophilia who participated in pedophile parties in Hollywood. To quote Milo:
“The relationships with those with older men have helped those young boys discover who they are. And give them security and safety, provide them with love and reliable and sort of a rock. Where they can’t speak to their parents.”
To expose this further, Milo, someone who promotes Hitlerian sodomite eugenics, is on “the same page” with Church Militant and Michael Voris. Milo, the eugenist sodomite of the right-wing, writes: “gay men are smarter. we test higher for IQ than our heterosexual counterparts. Intelligence allows us to ‘transcend’ our evolutionary programming”.
Voris’ excuse is that Church Militant was simply posting an interview that America magazine refused to publish. But so what? There is no context, in which presenting the work of a pedophile, sodomite and eugenist, is good.
Voris, and Church Militant, have revealed that, while they cover themselves with Catholicism, they are part of the sodomite satanic underworld that so pervades and controls the society.
Robert L. Kincl, who was appointed by the Pope, had befriended us as a fan of Shoebat.com acting as conservative, yet referred to homosexual fondling as permissible in the conversation. Having been shocked at his remarks, I told Kincl:
How can you, as a priest, be so liberal toward such a sick evil as two men fondling each other, or as two men having a “relationship” just as long as they are not going with other men. It is evil and it is reprobate.
I also told him:
It is not tolerable for you, as both a priest and a canon law judge, to be permissive to somebody having a homosexual relationship just as long as they are not being promiscuous with other men. It is deplorable, and in the words of St. Paul, “worthy of death” (Romans 1:32).
Kincl defended his position and responded with a rejection of the Old Testament and a twisting of St. Paul’s condemnation of homosexuality in Romans, stating
We do not follow the Hebrew Scriptures. We follow Jesus Christ who never mentioned gay relationships. When St. Paul mentioned such a relationship he was referring to the promiscuousness of the Romans using sodomy.
Shoebat.com decided to investigate Kincl and found that he has a dark past. In 1993, Kincl worked as a Commander in charge of clergy at the U.S. Navy, and while he was in the service he defended another chaplain confirmed to be guilty of child molestation, named Robert Hrdlicka.
The investigation revealed that Robert L. Kincl had even written the authorities, not to charge the pedophile who molested the young boys, but urged them to send him back to serve as a chaplain:
Catholic chaplain Lt. Robert Hrdlicka pleaded guilty to molesting boys in 1993. Before his sentencing, six other Catholic Navy chaplains and the church’s archbishop for the military services urged authorities to send Lt. Hrdlicka to a church-run treatment center.
“It is my fervent hope and prayer that he will be able to return to the active ministry as soon as possible,” wrote then-Cmdr. Robert L. Kincl.
Instead, Lt. Hrdlicka went to prison.
Shoebat.com looked up Kincl’s My Life page, to find out that after all these years Kincl is still friends with Hrdlicka the pedophile, since he is on his friends list, of which I took snapshots:
Just as we have Muslims, like Bergdahl, who have infiltrated the military, we have people like Kincl who have infiltrated both the military and the Catholic Church, with their depravity.
Kincl is now serving as a priest in Our Lady’s Maronite Catholic Church alongside Msgr. Don Sawyer. When I confronted Sawyer on Kincl, Sawyer vehemently defended Kincl.
Shoebat.com decided to contact the Diocese of Austin to file a complaint, and spoke with the Very Reverend Daniel E. Garcia as the Vicar General for the Diocese of Austin, and Chancellor and Secretariat Director for Administration, Deacon Ron Walker, who were under Bishop Joe S. Vásquez of the Diocese of Austin.
We asked them how could someone who supports homosexuality and defended a pedophile still be serving as a priest and not be excommunicated, to which Deacon Ron Walker, rolling his eyes, said that the Church’s main objective would be to reconcile him with God, and not excommunicate him.
It seems that the Diocese of Austin could care less if one of its priests supports homosexuality and defended a pedophile.
But its not just in Austin or San Antonio that this disease exists. It is a cancer that has inundated the body of the Church so horrendously that it is going to take a miracle for it to be purged away.