CANADA: Two Muslim terrorists charged with attempted murder after opening fire on nightclub in Calgary

Yet most of the mainstream media in Canada are all but ignoring this story while giving THREE days of headline coverage to a couple of Muslim migrants who allegedly were attacked with pepper spray.


Calgary Herald  Police have charged both Mohamed Elmi, 31, and Mohamed Salad, 29, with attempted murder in relation to the shooting. They also face other charges, including unauthorized possession of a firearm, aggravated assault and possession of a firearm with an altered or defaced serial number.

Two bouncers who tackled a gunman holding a cocked pistol after shots were fired into a busy nightclub early Sunday morning are being credited by police and witnesses with risking their own lives to prevent further trauma.


While a 38-year-old man in the club was struck by a bullet and taken to hospital in stable condition with serious soft-tissue injury to his upper torso, officials believe many more patrons could have been hurt if it weren’t for the quick-thinking doormen.


A nightclub employee who witnessed the shooting around 1:30 a.m. Sunday at Ten X Night Club, at 1140 10th Avenue S.W., agreed. “There’s no doubt in my mind these two guys did save lives. Had they not been there it would have been a lot worse,” Spencer Wallace said of his fellow bouncers.

“They grabbed (the suspect) with zero hesitation. They grabbed him after the first shot. The second and third shots went while they wrestled.”


The bouncer said he watched security footage of the incident and said it shows the suspect exiting a vehicle that stopped about 15 feet from the nightclub’s front doors. “You can see the gun in his right hand, it’s not a small pistol. He gets about five feet away from the door, flips his hood up, aims his gun and starts firing,” Wallace said.

“The actions of the two doormen and the speedy response of the gang suppression team suppressed what could have been even more violence,” Glaicar said.


The suspect, who was immediately tackled by bar staff, was taken into custody. Wallace said the suspect was “screaming death threats” as he was arrested by police.

Wallace, who has worked security at the club patting down guests for three months, recalled a chaotic scene inside the packed club. He said gunfire “exploded” the establishment’s front door and struck a patron inside. “I saw a guy hit in the chest, he dropped,” said Wallace. “Then all hell breaks loose. People start running for any door they can see.”

CCTV footage (that Youtube keeps taking down)