By Theodore Shoebat and Walid Shoebat
The American government gave weapons and ammunition to Muslim fighters trained by the US. These very fighters transferred the weapons and ammo to the major Islamic terrorist organization, Al-Nusra, who murders Christians. Al-Nusra has committed massacres of Christians in Maaloula and Adra, and there is even one video of al-Nusra beheading a Christian man here:
According to a very recent report:
The U.S. Department of Defense did an about-face Friday — admitting that a U.S.-trained rebel leader in Syria turned over several vehicles and ammunition supplied by the Pentagon to an al Qaeda operative this week.
Defense officials said a commander of the New Syria Forces faction surrendered six military trucks and a portion of the unit’s ammunition to the intermediary — apparently in exchange for protection, Fox News reported Friday.
It appears now that the commander has defected to the Nusra Front, al Qaeda’s Syrian affiliate.
“Unfortunately, we learned today that the New Syrian Force unit now says it did in fact provide six pick-up trucks and a portion of their ammunition to a suspected al-Nusra Front (representative),” Navy Capt. Jeff Davis, a Pentagon spokesman, said Friday evening.
The surrender of the equipment happened earlier this week, U.S. Central Command said.
Last month Shoebat.com reported leaked documents on how Obama’s $500 million plan to train ‘moderate’ Muslims to combat ISIS forces in Syria was selling out the U.S. and that soon all the millions of tax dollar paid weapons will go to Al-Qaeda.
As it turned out, we were correct.
Pentagon-trained rebels in Syria now reported to have betrayed their American backers and handed their weapons over to al-Qaeda in Syria immediately after re-entering the country.
As we reported a month ago when the Pentagon denied the claim of the abduction of a third of this U.S.-appointed regiment. This complete lie by the Pentagon, but one official document, including an interview with the main leader of the U.S.-backed Regimen-30, First Lieutenant Abu Iskandar, reveals receiving the best of training and declares his appeal to Al-Nusra, reminding the group of its unity agreement with Al-Nusra to join forces. Shoebat.com translated and revealed the documents:
The pertinent part of the plea from last month states:
“The leadership in Regiment-30 is calling upon (and for the second time) our brothers in Al-Nusra to stop these exercises [abducting Regiment 30 operatives] and stop the bloodshed and to keep our unity [agreement] intact“.
This plea to keep a “previous unity agreement,” cemented between Obama’s Regiment-30 and Al-Nusra, was also exposed from sources coming directly from the Middle East.
Today, a statement on Twitter by a man calling himself Abu Fahd al-Tunisi, a member of al-Qaeda’s local affiliate Jabhat al-Nusra, read: “A strong slap for America… the new group from Division 30 that entered yesterday hands over all of its weapons to Jabhat al-Nusra after being granted safe passage.”
“They handed over a very large amount of ammunition and medium weaponry and a number of pick-ups.”
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR), a monitoring group, reported that seventy-five Division 30 fighters had crossed into Syria from Turkey early the day before with “12 four-wheel vehicles equipped with machine guns and ammunition”.
It has been hampered by problems almost from the outset, with rebels complaining of a laborious vetting process, of course. The biggest point of contention is that they are only allowed to fight Isil, not the Assad regime, which is the principal enemy for most opposition groups.
Last Wednesday, General Lloyd Austin, head of US Central Command, shocked leaders in the US Senate’s armed services committee when he said there were only handful of programme graduates still fighting inside Syria. “We’re talking four or five,” he said.