By BI: According to FBI crime statistics, anti-Muslim ‘hate’ crimes have actually decreased* to just 16.3% of all religiously-motivated crimes. But you’d never know it in light of the relentless whining about “Islamophobia” by Muslim groups and the sharia-compliant media.
In addition, the number of overall hate crimes decreased from 2013 as did the number of hate crimes due to religious bias. Hate crimes against Muslims also decreased, from 177 reported incidents in 2013 to 168 reported incidents in 2014.
Overall, 1,092 religiously-motivated hate crimes were reported in 2014, accounting for 18.6 percent of all hate crimes. In 2013, 1,223 religious hate crimes were reported, constituting 16.9 percent of all hate crime in the U.S.
Hate crimes motivated by religious bias accounted for 1,166 offenses reported by law enforcement. A breakdown of the bias motivation of religious-biased offenses showed:
- 59.7 percent were anti-Jewish.
- 12.8 percent were anti-Islamic.
- 7.6 percent were anti-multiple religions, group.
- 6.8 percent were anti-Catholic.
- 2.9 percent were anti-Protestant.
- 1.0 percent were anti-Atheism/Agnosticism/etc.
- 9.2 percent were anti-other (unspecified) religion. (Based on Table 1.)
Now, get a load of the names that are at the top of the FBI’s Most Wanted List for terrorism: